Marsfield NSW 2122
Nip Naps are a leading supplier of Mother-ease cloth nappies in Australia and New Zealand.
Made from specially designed fabrics Mother-ease are one of the most trusted brands of reusable nappies the world over. We have one size, cotton, bamboo and organic cotton nappies, all-in-ones, snap-in twos and pocket nappies. Even Swimming Nappies for your little people!
With over 20 years experience in designing and manufacturing
modern cloth nappies, Mother-ease offers the very best in ...
The nappy and cover system gives two layers of protection against leakage
The soft fabrics and elastic and the roomy designs ensure your baby is comfortable
- Value for money
Can save you many hundreds of dollars
- Ease of use
Snaps or velcro ensure the nappy is easy to put on and stays on!
- Ease of washing
Machine wash and tumble dry if necessary
Mother-ease quality ensures the nappies last and last
- Environmental friendliness
Reusable nappies reduce waste and conserve our valuable resources
For more information give us a call or visit our website
Our Team Profiles
Richard does all of our technical work and website maintenance. If you love our website it's down to him!
I decided to start Nip Naps because I became passionate about reusable nappies when my first son was born in 2003. After trying a few modern cloth nappies I found Mother-ease and fell in love with these nappies. In 2004 Nip Naps opened and I have loved sharing my passion with many, many happy customers over these years!
Please note that the following testimonials are collected, supplied and maintained by Nip Naps.
Frequently Asked Questions
* rinse off the solids and put the nappy into a dry nappy bucket. DO NOT soak your modern nappies in Napisan or Nappy Soaker
* when you are ready - wash on a warm, long wash with a regular amount of regular detergent
* line dry (but you can tumble dry if you have to)
* reuse!How many will I need?
If you want to use cloth nappies full time we recommend 24 nappies. With 24 nappies you will be able to wash every 1 1/2 days with a newborn and every 2 days with a toddler.Why should I use cloth nappies?
Many reasons depending on your outlook and situation.
Usually one of these reasons:
* economy - you will save $$$ with reusable nappies
* health - many people don't want to wrap their delicate baby in plastic and chemically treated paper. Modern nappies are made from natural fibres and are comforatable for baby to wear
* environment - reusable is always better than use once!
Mother-ease Current Australia Product Catalogue